Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Last night we went to bed at 11pm, I got up once at 3:15, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

This is our last full day in Grand Bavaro Princess.

We dropped off our towels at our cabanaa and had the breakfast buffet in Trapiche. Today I had an omelet, a small pancake and a spring roll.



We left at 12:30 for the buffet for lunch. I wasn’t very hungry so I just had a salad.

After a little more sun, Teresa told me she wanted to go for coffee so we took the tram to Capuccino CafĂ©. Today they didn’t have the coconut macaroons but they had small apple pies which we had with our coffees.

Teresa then wanted to go to the ecological park. (Before she thought it was too dangerous for some reason.) We took the tram to the entrance and, on the walkway, saw lots of turtles and birds.










Outside the exit were quite a few peacocks strutting around.



It was a short walk to the lobby area.



Teresa inquired about the shopping mall. We walked a long block to leave the premises and across the street was a small strip mall with touristy shops. She spent over an hour in one and finally chose a swimsuit coverup for $20.

We returned to the lobby area and took seats in a wine bar where she had an American coffee and I had a Coke with ice. My cellphone was down to 5% when I turned it off.

We took the tram and I got off by our building while she continued on to the beach. I plugged in my cellphone to recharge and grabbed a gray towel that Teresa requested. Back at the beach it was time for both of us to move around, she searching for the sun and me the shade. We left the beach at 6:15 and returned to our room.

I have one problem, my torso has yet to see the sun so I’ll need to make that a priority but carefully.

I hope tomorrow at our new hotel I’ll be able to get an internet connection from our room so I can begin posting to my blog.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment