Saturday, December 27, 2014

Friday, December 26th, 2014



I fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night, woke up at 7am when Teresa got up and finally woke/got up at 7:45.

Teresa talked to Martha and for some reason we are going to see her on Monday instead of today.  

Teresa was watering the plants outside the finca and it was cute to see Peter playing in the water.  The other dogs could care less.

Of new movies opening this week, of course I want to see Unbroken (6.7), the unbelievable story of one man who lived through World War II, which I recommend everyone to see.  I hope they also cover his prewar experiences.  I would also like to see The Gambler (6.5), The Interview (8.5), and American Sniper (7.9).

Locally, I couldn’t find anything I want to see.

After spending some time outside, Teresa informed me that today is too hot and she wants to go to Caldas later this afternoon or tomorrow.

I was feeling so cool inside the finca that I went outside for a couple minutes and just faced the sun to warm up a little.

Laura got up at 10:30am.

I spent some time translating and understanding some of my recent medical information.

Teresa and I took a nap from 2:30 to 4:30.

There is a song, or part of a song, I kept hearing here in Colombia.  Teresa and I heard it while watching TV and I asked her about it and she said it is by Marc Anthony.  I had to reset my Apple Id first but I found it – it’s called Vivir Mi Vida or Live my Life.

Teresa talked to her friend Ana and we are invited to her finca for New Years Eve and we will return on New Years Day.  It is 2 ½ hours from here by bus.

I found a recipe for strawberry sauce that I may try one of these days to go with the waffles.

I showed Laura how to get loose if some man grabs her hands and afterwards Teresa mentioned that she has a gun.

Teresa asked me to play a good movie for the 3 of us and I enlisted Laura’s help because I wanted to see The Game on the yaske.net website.  We couldn’t find it but in searching we found Deliverance and it took a while to get it started, and it’s in Spanish, but I still wanted them to see it.  We made popcorn and then settled down to watch it.  It would play for a couple minutes and then it would clock for a couple minutes.  Finally we gave up.
I went to Netflix, selected the horror category and put on 1408.  In total we made 3 batches of popcorn but in the end Teresa didn’t like the movie.  Then I put on Identity and they liked that more.

I took my sleeping pill at 9:15, we finished the movie and went to bed at 10:30.

T-shirt of the day: Be positive and laugh at everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment