Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sunday, December 28th, 2014



I got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:45.  I made a waffle for Teresa and I waited for Laura to get up to make more.  This time I used 3 eggs, 2 ¼ cups of mix and 2 cups of milk for my batter.  I was careful to pour the batter from the center stopping when it started reaching the outside edge.  The size worked out better but the taste seemed to be lacking a little.  Next time I’ll go back to using 2 eggs and see if that’s better.

While Teresa was feeding the dogs I heard a commotion and when I got to the window I saw Peluche on top of Peter and doing everything except actually biting him.  I grabbed my Dog Repeller, pointed it at them from a distance of at least 20’, and pressed the button once.  Peluche immediately got off Peter and ran off into the woods.  Wow, it not only works well, it works from a distance, but I still have to test it out with the killer dogs.
I tried the exercise machine and I could only take 1 minute on the main apparatus.  Later we found it was set on level 2 and of course, I’ll be starting on level 1.

Laura got up at 11am and I made a waffle for her and then one more that Teresa and I shared.

I found a recipe on the internet for making a strawberry sauce for the waffles that I’m going to try soon.

The Bears game started at 1pm and I had my popcorn and a 600ml bottle of Pepsi.

At the half it was Chicago Bears 3 Minnesota Vikings 3.
The final was Chicago Bears 9 Minnesota Vikings 13.  What a disappointing season but at least they will have the 7th pick in the draft.
Teresa asked me if I would like to have New Years Eve here with Wilson and Martha.  Teresa will make shish-kebab on an outdoor grill.

I finished Ken Follett’s 1,015 page Edge of Eternity and downloaded Patricia Cornwell’s 279 page All That Remains.

We watched Air Force One that Teresa liked very much.  Now I believe she likes dramas, romance and scary movies.

After I had something to eat I started Young Frankenstein but that didn’t last long because Teresa didn’t like it.

Laura found a movie called Black Rock but it was only rated something like 5.4 by IMDB.  She showed us the trailer and it looked a little interesting so we watched it.

Then she played something else, I don’t know if I even saw the title, about a girl changing high schools because of excessive taunting in the first.

I took my sleeping pill at 10pm and we went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Shut the fuck up and go home.
That about sums up how I feel about the Bears season this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment