Thursday, December 4, 2014

Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014



I got up once during the night.  I was awakened again at 4pm by the dogs barking wildly.  I got up, took 2 Excedrin for my back with another sleeping pill and went back to bed.  It took me a while to fall back asleep.  Teresa was awake so I told her it might be a good idea today to go to Caldas to 1) get more cash, 2) print the page from my flash drive, 3) buy a few things we forgot from the grocery store, 4) buy more dog food while it’s discounted.  Teresa got up some time later and I finally woke/got up at 8:30.

It’s a very cool day with the threat of rain so Teresa would rather go to Envigado AND Caldas – but tomorrow.  I said it will be warmer in Envigado so let’s wait until later for it to maybe clear up.

Teresa made breakfast for Carlos and took it out to him and came back saying she got a lot of mosquito bites.

We gave him 50mil for the trimming work he’s done so far.

I see TV commercials for what must be the Miss Colombia 2014 and Miss World 2014 competitions.  I understand these types of competitions are very popular in South America.

It’s 11pm and Teresa says it’s too cold and rainy to go out today so she wants to go early tomorrow – right after breakfast.

I finally managed to send my daughter an e-card for her birthday from DSW (Discount Shoe Warehouse) and charge it to my debit card that should be delivered within the next 12 hours.  I got an email from her about 2:30 thanking me for it so next time I can probably wait until her birthday to buy it.

I signed up for the Pay As You Go plan with Skype and started with a $10 credit.  If I understand correctly the charge to the US is 1.7¢ per minute.

Teresa and I took a nap from 2:30 to 3.  Soon after we started I heard her get up and leave the room.  I didn’t hear her come back so at 3pm I woke up and got up and left.  I wondered where she was and found out a couple minutes later when she came out and wondered why I didn’t awaken her when I got up.  Lol.

Teresa called Ramiro to inquire when he will be here to build the stairs (he originally said next weekend) and I understood he will call her.
Teresa took another nap from 3:50 to 5:15.

We finished watching Tremors and then started watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.  After 30 minutes of that she decided she didn't like it so we started watching Pearl Harbor.

I checked MBE again and this time the website is in English and the Status is “Missing Value” next to an Update button.

Teresa and Laura put Luna in the shed but couldn’t catch paluce.  I tried to help them but she still would run away.  Finally, I brought out dog biscuits for each of them and we were able to put her away too.

Teresa is going to call Natalia tomorrow and if she says I can’t get a doctor’s appointment until January then we will go ahead with my original December 11th test appointment.

I took my sleeping pill at 9:30 and we went to bed at 10:45.

T-shirt of the day: Please stay forever with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment