Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Tuesday, December 9th, 2014



I’ve been struggling with emails to James Lindzey the lawyer.  He finally gave me a fax number that I can send the Benefits statement to.

I went to the Social Security website and found they announced a 1.7 percent benefit increase for 2015.  Yeah!

I spent most of the day getting familiar with the Social Security website and checking out my options for ordering a Benefits statement.

On the Today Show this morning I saw that the book Unbroken that I read in July of last year will be a movie to be released around Christmas of this year.  It is about the amazing life of Louis Zamperini “an olympic runner who was taken prisoner by Japanese forces during World War II.”   There was a lot more to his life than that but I don’t want to spoil the surprises if I haven’t previously mentioned them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
I checked MBE and the Nintendo is still “in transit” but the 2 separate “clothesline” packages show a status of “Processing Facilities in Miami”.  

We finished watching Forrest Gump and started Pulp Fiction.

I took my sleeping pill at 9:30 and we went to bed at 10:30.

T-shirt of the day: Good things come in threes.

No comments:

Post a Comment