Friday, December 19, 2014

Thursday, December 18th, 2014



5 days remaining on my visa and one week until Christmas.

I got up 3 times during the night, finally waking/getting up at 9:15, having slept very well.

I asked Teresa if I’m going to be taking medicine today and she said “no”.  I remember the last time I had an upper/lower GI I took enemas the night before to clean myself.  This time we have 3 pills and a bottle of liquid and I understand we are supposed to buy a hypodermic needle.  Maybe we’re going to wait until we’re at the clinic tomorrow morning to start the cleaning process?

Because of the stairs, a painting that Teresa had hanging on the wall no longer fits in that area so we had to move it to another location.  We ended up moving 4 paintings to different places.

I did a Rosetta Stone lesson and I saw that it’s been 2 weeks since my last one because I’ve been so busy with other things.

I posted an article from the latest issue of Medellin Living about a Colombian sport called Tejo.  I had a small personal experience with this last week.  Teresa and I were walking by the Renault auto factory in Envigado on our way to the highway to catch a bus.  I saw a man going through the motions of what looked like a game of horseshoes but a second later I heard a loud bang and then they cheered.  They were behind a fence covered almost completely with bushes so I couldn’t see much but I believe they were playing Tejo and I was just lucky enough to pass by at the right moment when someone scored.

Laura and I played Donkey Kong for a couple hours.

Teresa and I started watching There will be Blood on Netflix.

I took my sleeping pill at 9pm and we went to bed at 10pm.

T-shirt of the day: Enjoy little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment