Thursday, December 25, 2014

Wednesday, December 24th, 2014



I got up twice during the night and then again about 6:30.  I finally woke/got up at 7:45.

I posted some additional information about the Dog Repeller for anyone who might be interested.  I noticed it only took about 8 days from when it was shipped until it arrived in Medellin.

I did a rough budget for the last week of the month and it looks like I should have approximately $172 to spare.  And Teresa still has some money left from her monthly food account.

I ordered a $100 Best Buy gift card to be sent to my son for Christmas but it isn’t scheduled to arrive until Friday, January 9th.  Now I know to order it 7-10 days early next time.

Teresa tells me she wants to go to Envigado early tomorrow (7am) to have her hair colored and I will probably get a haircut.  I asked her if they are going to be open Christmas day and she said “yes”.

I ordered a $100 Marshalls gift card to be sent to my daughter for Christmas but there is no estimate of when it should be delivered.

I received an email that the Best Buy gift card has “shipped” so maybe it will get there much faster than 9 days.

Teresa and I took a nap from 1:40 to 2:40.

Teresa wanted to watch a very good movie so we started watching The Godfather.  I explained that many people consider that movie to be the best every made.  She recognized the name but I understood she probably hasn’t seen the whole movie.

We stopped watching for a while because Teresa had to take care of laundry and clean the patio.

Laura left at 5:45 and I gave her 5mil for bus fare.  Teresa told me she’s gone dancing with her girlfriends in Caldas and will be back tomorrow.

At 6:15 Teresa came in and asked for the Dog Repeller for the killer dogs.  I got it out and gave it to her but I got the pepper spray for myself and we went outside.  Teresa used it again on Luna and she went and cowered next to the front door.  I told her to be careful because that hurts their ears.  I think she was afraid the killer dogs were coming close to the finca.

Well, it’s obvious nothing special is happening on Christmas Eve.

We finished watching The Godfather and then I realized I forgot to take my sleeping pill so I took it at 10:30 and then we started watching Donnie Darko.  We went to bed at 11:15.

T-shirt of the day: Have a holly jolly Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment