Sunday, December 21, 2014

Saturday, December 20th, 2014



3 days remaining on my visa.

I got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 8am.
In the afternoon I watched an interesting movie on the History Channel titled The Shuttle.

Teresa told me we have been invited to a neighbor’s house for Christmas – perhaps it’s the neighbors with the killer dogs.  We both agreed we should buy the lady of the house a present.

Tony found a little lizard outside and was playing with it like a cat would do.  They were near the garden so I just grabbed the lizard by the tail and flung it into the plants.

Teresa told me she talked to Ramiro and he is coming Tuesday morning instead of Monday morning.

I googled “enema” and found some sites that can help me as far as some general information.  For specific information, tomorrow in the daylight I’m going to try to read the small dim printing on the outside of the plastic bottle of enema liquid and then try to translate it.

I love the TV series Criminal Minds.  

I learned something new about the finca.   The 2nd light switch in the bathroom, that I thought was dead, turns on the lights on the outside of the finca.

Teresa and I finished watching War of the Worlds.

I took my sleeping pill at 10pm and we went to bed at 10:30.

T-shirt of the day: Wild West Railway.

No comments:

Post a Comment