Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sunday, November 30th, 2014

I fell asleep quickly and although I woke up several times I didn’t get up until 6am.  I went back to bed and surprisingly fell asleep again, finally waking/getting up at 8:30 with Teresa.

Teresa asked me to make her a waffle.  I’m not sure if she really likes them or maybe she just doesn’t want to cook.  I did a better job today of mixing the proper amount for 2 waffles and pouring them with minimum spillover.  I made a whole one for Teresa and she ate the whole thing and I was surprised to see her also use syrup.  I guess she really does like them.  BTW, she thought the syrup came from bees (honey) and I told her it comes from a special type of tree found in North America.

When I booted my laptop this morning my BitDefender software informed me it had to fix something and this time I didn’t do anything else until it had completed.  But I’m still getting messages that BitDefender has blocked multiple viruses.

I tried to do a restore from 4 days ago but it failed several times.  I googled the virus (srptm.exe) file and got some more information about which programs might be causing the problem.

I was able to uninstall the “engine” but when I tried to uninstall the “tool bar” it kept coming up with a dim screen asking me which browser I want to hide it from.  I don’t want to hide it, I want to remove it!  I finally gave up uninstalling the “tool bar” but things seemed to have improved greatly.

Teresa found the information that my Urologist gave me for the English speaking General Practitioner I asked for: Dr. Juan Tamayo (GP): Transversal 32Sur #32D-26 Envigado; 331 91 11.

I checked the MBE website and I see the Estatus is now “Actualizar” or “update” so I guess it at least acknowledges that I updated the value.

I received an advertisement for something called Television Fanatic.  I wonder how it is different from USTVNow?  I did some more googling I should also check out: Now TV, Channel Store, Skitter TV, Aereo, Pseudo TV Live, Hulu, Playon, and Filmon.

I logged into USTVNOW and was able to get 60 Minutes.  Teresa wanted to see a segment they have about a man who plays with big cats (lions).

In fact, I should look into upgrading my account to all channels + DVR.  It might be worth it if I can get Spanish subtitles.

This month I have $500 left over but because December looks like it could be a very expensive month, I’m only going to move $200 to my Citibank Savings account.


We went to bed at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment