Sunday, November 20, 2016

Friday, November 18th, 2016

Among new US movie releases there isn’t anything I want to see.  Locally, there isn’t anything I want to see.

I did an hour and twenty minutes at the health club.  I increased the weights on 2 of my machines and one of the machines was OOO – Out of Order.

Back at the apt Martha stopped by and returned the 150mil that she borrowed a couple months ago.

I received an email from MBE that there is a document waiting for me.  I have no idea what that could be.

After lunch I was going to go to MBE but a storm came up at 2:30 so I took a nap instead and didn’t wake up until almost 4:30.  Uh-oh, that means I probably will have trouble getting to sleep tonight.

I took a 3mg sleeping tablet and went to bed.


T-shirt of the day: Take the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment