Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Monday, October 31st, 2016


Happy Halloween!  Not a lot of Halloween decorations around town.

I did an hour and 30 minutes at the health club.  Today I added 10# to 6 of the 12 exercises/machines I do/use.  I weighed in today at 78 kilos.  I recall muscle is supposed to be heavier than fat so I hope that’s what’s going on.

Leaving the gym we ran into Sondra coming in.  Teresa greeted her like a long lost friend but then called her Martha.  What?  I said her name correctly and Sondra pointed to me like at least I remember her name.
I had Teresa call Dario and I understand he can’t play chess this week and he’ll call when he’s available again.

Now Teresa tells me she can’t go to the Ouija movie today because she has a 4pm massage appointment and the only appropriate showing, in English with Spanish subtitles, starts at 3:50pm.

I took a little nap from 1:30 to 2pm and when I got up Teresa told me the muchacho already left and fixed the toilet for 5,000 pesos.  She also gave him one of our cell phones because he’s too poor to own one.

About 3pm we heard more rumblings of thunder and 10 minutes later it started raining lightly.  It stopped completely by 4:30 but was still overcast.
Wow, not sure if it will stay that high but the Colombian Peso topped 3,000 again at 3,005.

We saw some parents with kids in costume walk by the building but I was mainly concentrating on Monday Night Football where my Chicago Bears beat the Minnesota Vikings 20-10.  Finally a win!


T-shirt of the day: You’re single.  So am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment