Friday, November 11, 2016

Thursday, November 10th, 2016

I slept well not getting up until 8:45.

The gas guy arrived at 11:15, took a look at the kitchen area and left.  Not sure what’s going on.

I watched the Today show until 11:45 and then walked to $efecty where I paid the epm (utility) and Direct TV bills for November.

I received the following email from the US Embassy in Bogota, regarding MT’s direct deposit request: Thanks for your communication, we have updated your data with our regional office so that they are reflected in the system.
Remember that this process can take at least 2 months. Meanwhile payments will continue to be generated in the way they have been done normally.
For more information contact SJREGION@SSA.GOV.

I posted a Medellin Living article about more US fast food coming to Medellin.  One of the pictures shows the new Starbucks location that I had mentioned several times in my blog.  To the left of it you can see the store with the Krispy Kreme logo.

Mr. Dario called like “what happened to me yesterday”?  Teresa had told me that he was going to call me when he was ready to play again so I didn’t call to say I had a doctor’s appointment yesterday.  Btw, my followup appointment is next Wednesday afternoon but Teresa said she’d call the doctor and reschedule it.


T-shirt of the day: Determination is the key of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment