Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Monday, November 28, 2016

We left for the gym at 10:30 but when we arrived we found the machine where you enter your Cedula number and fingerprint wasn’t working so we had to show our Cedula to enter.  The only problem is MT and I forgot to bring ours.  (I usually have mine with me.)

We left and MT returned to her apt and I went back for my Cedula.
I did an hour and 10 minutes on all machines, increasing the weight by 10# on 3 of them.

About 3:15 we had a thunderstorm pass through that lasted about 45 minutes.

I tried to order a present for my daughter’s birthday next week but it was rejected because I don’t know her apartment number in her building.

I did another hour on Chess Magnet School reaching the title of Marshall.  Yesterday I reached the title of Warden.  (Btw, there are 21 titles but I tested out of the first 9 so there are only 9 more to go and I don’t expect to reach the highest level – tried that before when I had more brain cells than I do today.)

My package (Chess Praxis) arrived in Miami today.

One expat wrote on Expat Exchange about the noisy guys selling avocados (aguacate) by yelling out their product as they walk up and down the streets:
The most annoying aguacate guy is in Manizales. He's so damn loud, and it's always so early. I would wake up at 6:30ish to this man screaming AGUACATES!!! So I thought, "If I wanted an avocado, I could go to the market 2 blocks away and buy one later. But since this guy is yelling outside my window at 6 f++king 30, let me put on my pants and run down to the street to buy his avocados because I'm having a godd++n avocado emergency right now." In case I've been vague... I don't like the aguacate guy.

I got my daughter’s apartment number but now the product I want doesn’t appear to be available.

At 8:40 it started raining heavily.  By the time we went to bed it had settled into just a regular rainstorm – or so we thought.


T-shirt of the day: College wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment