Monday, November 28, 2016

Sunday, November 27th, 2016

We didn’t get up until about 9:45. 

This morning I had an attempted sign-in to my yahoo account from South Korea.

We took a taxi to La Habitacion mall where Teresa bought some Christmas decorations for the apt.  (I’m concerned when the holiday is over there won’t sufficient space to store everything.)

We were back at the apt by 12:45.  I put the Bears game on on the Slingbox, made a bag of microwave popcorn, poured myself a glass of Coke and watched my Bears succumb to the Tennessee Titans 27-21.

Teresa informed me she forgot to wash my gym clothes this weekend.  She put them in the washer and we’ll see if they are dry enough for me to wear to the gym tomorrow.

I’ve been having problems with the word file I use as a base to post to my blog.  It just moves very slowly.  If it continues I’ll probably create a separate smaller file that hopefully won’t have that problem.


T-shirt of the day: R.J. Grunts. (The name of a well known restaurant in Chicago.)

No comments:

Post a Comment