Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Tuesday, November 15th, 2016

I made a quick trip to Exito right after breakfast where Teresa wanted me to buy her a new arepa grill.  I had a choice of two – one for 9mil and another for 19mil.  I’m sure Teresa would have gone with the cheaper but I bought the more expensive one, which will probably work better and last longer.
One of my readers reported: The Cleese Letter is not showing up because the text in the original was white. It is white here, too.
So if anyone wants to read the text here on your blog all they have to do is click & drag to highlight your post and then the text shows up as white against the color of the highlight. 
In my opinion it is well worth the effort.

Teresa informed me that President Santos has prostate cancer and will be going to the US for treatment.  I googled it and I understand he had surgery for it a few years ago.  He’s going to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore for more tests.

I watched an interesting program on the Sundance channel about the discovery of Sue, the T-Rex, and how the government stole it from the discoverers and it ended up being bought by the Field Museum of Chicago (with assistance from McDonald’s & Walt Disney) for more than $7,500,000.

I watched a 2018 World Cup qualifying match won by Argentina 3-0 over Colombia.

I posted a review of Mercado del Rio the restaurant market we visited 10 days ago.


T-shirt of the day: Work hard.  Play harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment