Monday, November 21, 2016

Sunday, November 20th, 2016

I made waffles for Teresa and I while Laura was still sleeping.

We went to mass from noon to 12:35 and were back at the apt before game time.

Right after the kickoff my Slingbox connection started buffering.  Luckily they were showing the game on Direct TV so I switched to that although the audio is in Spanish.  My Chicago Bears lost again – 22-16 to the New York Giants.  And they had more serious injuries; how serious remains to be seen.

In the evening I wasn’t able to change the volume on the TV.  I think the batteries are nearly dead.  Later we weren’t able to change channels and the only way I could turn it off was by unplugging it.

We watched Cold in July (6.8) on Netflix.

I took a 3mg sleeping tablet and went to bed.


T-shirt of the day: Free beer 6 to 9pm.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Terry. I prepared this exercise about Thanksgiving for my US and CAN students. I hope you like it.

    http://eleplus.net/2016/11/18/dia-accion-gracias-thanksgiving/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's a Spanish exercise. You didn't mention that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is. Try to do it. It has vocabulary and listening comprenhension. Also, it has a Colombian accent that you are fammiliar with (no paisa). And watch my vid for vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete