Saturday, November 5, 2016

Friday, November 4th, 2016

I watched the Today show and an episode of Mayday: Airline Catastrophes and at 11:45 was dressed and ready to leave for the gym.  I noticed the ladies were sitting around the table eating an apple, obviously not in a hurry to get to their noon exercise class.  I questioned them about it and was told we’re not going to the gym today because we’re waiting for the gas guy to come.  Well, thanks for sharing!

Among today’s new US movie releases, I would like to see Hacksaw Ridge (8.7) (the incredible true story of a concientious (sp?) objector medic who won the Medal of Honor during the World War II battle for Okinawa) and maybe Dr. Strange (8.0).

Locally, Dr. Strange is playing at El Tesoro, and The Accountant is playing at El Tesoro and Oviedo.

I did some exercises with my 7# dumbbell and then showered, dressed and walked to the Gano store where I added some minutes to our cell phone.
At 1pm I was starving so Teresa and I walked to the garage restaurant where we had a delicious lunch of soup, salad, Macaroni Bolognese, chicken, a slice of Italian bread, pineapple juice and an interesting, tasty dessert of some type of pastry rollup with arequipe inside, all for only $3.50.

I received an email from MBE that I have documents waiting for pickup.
The gas guy showed up and soon left.  Teresa said he’s not the right guy for this job.  She also said that it’s a serious problem and they have to tear into the load bearing walls to find the leak.  In the meantime I guess we’ll be eating out a lot.

About 7pm Teresa called Wilson and ordered 3 chicken shish kebabs.  I picked them up 30 minutes later ($15) and as usual they were delicious.


T-shirt of the day: Be the voice, not the echo.

No comments:

Post a Comment