Monday, November 14, 2016

Sunday, November 13th, 2016

Another very overcast day.

We left the apt just after 11:30 for church and were back by 12:45.

Then I watched my Chicago Bears get pummelled 36-10 by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

This link leads to a letter from John Cleese.  Everyone should read it as it’s so funny: http://cogink.com/cleese/I tried, unsuccessfully, posting it to my blog.

According to one gringo on Expat Exchange the owner of El Viejo y El Pancake is considering serving Thanksgiving dinner.

Tomorrow morning if it’s sunny, we’re going to Santafe de Antioquia, if not we’re going to Mayorista to buy groceries.


T-shirt of the day: Babies are such a nice way to start people.

2 comments:

  1. I´m working on a class for Thanksgiving in Spanish, I´ll send you the link on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what that means, but I guess I'll find out.

    ReplyDelete