Thursday, November 10, 2016

Wednesday, November 9th, 2016

I slept well last night, got up at 7:45, Teresa informed me that Donald Trump won the election L, did a few exercises with my 7# weight, took my cold shower, ate a bowl of cereal, dressed and we left the apt at 9am.  We arrived at Clinica de Oftalmologia Sandiego (Carrera 43 #29-35) by 9:45.  I was able to pay the 180,200 pesos clinic charge with my debit card.
We had time to kill so we went to a little café where Teresa had “dry fish” and I had a café con leche.

We moved to another waiting room where after a few minutes a cute young nurse came out and put 3 different drops in my eye.  At 11:05 I was taken in to the room with the Opthamologist – Catalina Montoya.  It seems like this time she had some trouble lining up the machine with my eye and she ended up putting on some lens that adhered to my eyeball.  Then about a dozen times she zapped something in my eye and I was done.  I paid her the 250,000 pesos in cash.  I still have eye drops I have to take for 30 days to prevent something or other.

It was now about 11:30, and with sunglasses covering my dilated left pupil we headed 2 blocks away to Premium Plaza mall.  We waited so long for the pedestrian light to change to green that we thought it wasn’t working.  Finally, it changed.  Walking up the wide steps to the mall we both noticed a woman off to our right and a little ahead of us.  She had blonde hair, large boobs, a small waist and was wearing a long skirt.  The unusual thing is she had the largest butt implants I’ve seen.  Her hips weren’t unusually wide but her butt projected so far out that it reminded me of a small child wearing diapers that are full of #$%*.

We went upstairs where Teresa found 2 almost identical blouses she liked in Zara.  One was expensive – about $50 – and the other was inexpensive – about $20.  We bought both but I’m pretty sure one will be coming back because she never takes the time to try things on in the fitting room.
It was now a few minutes after noon and I wanted to get something to eat quickly so as to be back at the apt at 1pm for the second showing of the Today show.

In their food court I chose A Wok which looked like Panda Express back in the States as I knew it would be quick.  After I picked out my orange chicken, vegetables and rice (Teresa wasn’t hungry) we went around to the side of the counter to pay for my order when we saw the blond standing where we had just left.  She made a point of adjusting her blouse (no bra) so we could get a better look at her large gravity defying boobs.  It’s obvious she gets off on the attention.  I tend to think this time it was actually a woman rather than a transsexual, but I’m not sure.

I noticed that my far vision is now HD or super HD but my reading vision is still a little blurry.

I finished most of my lunch and we quickly caught a taxi outside but had to deal with the heavy noontime traffic along the Gold Mile of El Poblado.
We got back to the apt by 1:10 so I didn’t miss much of the Today show.
Teresa tried on both blouses and the inexpensive one looked real good on her but the expensive one hung on her like a tent.  I see a return to Zara in our near future.

My reading vision is now good but I see small black dots like floaters in my eye.  At dinner I thought I saw an ant running across my white plate but I’m sure it was just a floater.

Tomorrow I understand the gas guy is supposed to come so Teresa has to be in the apt all day until he leaves.

We watched a couple movies on Direct TV and I played some chess on chess.com using my iPad.


T-shirt of the day: Over my dead body, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment