Monday, October 31, 2016

Sunday, October 30th, 2016

Teresa and I, on our way to noon mass, saw a huge crane maneuvering a large tree into its new location at the park nearby Wilson’s bar.  I estimate it was about 30’ high.  On our way back, after mass, they had it in place and were covering it with dirt.

Laura was now up and I learned that she went to Las Palmas last night, not Parque Lleras and she got back to the apt at 2am.

I asked Teresa if she wanted to go see the Ouija movie today or tomorrow and she said tomorrow.

I went to Frisby and picked up fried chicken for lunch.  They were so busy I had to wait 30 minutes for my order.

Teresa told me the toilet in the 2nd bathroom is broken.  I took a look and the innerds don’t look like anything I’m familiar with from the States.  Since you push a button on the cover to flush it, it almost looks like you would break the flushing mechanism by removing the cover.

Teresa had bought corn on the cob for me and I ate 2 of the 3 pieces with butter and salt and the ladies shared the last one.

I watched the Cleveland Indians lose to the Chicago Cubs 3-2 so the World Series now returns to Cleveland on Tuesday.


T-shirt of the day: Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment