Monday, October 17, 2016

Sunday, October 16th, 2016

I watched my Bears lose to the Jacksonville Jaguars 17-16.  I had a clean view from my Slingbox with the single exception of a few seconds buffering early in the 3rd quarter.  At halftime Laura went to Frisby and picked up fried chicken.

Teresa tells me that because of the holiday tomorrow the health club will be closed so she wants to go to Santafe de Antioquia.  But first she will call ahead and make sure there aren’t too many other people going because she doesn’t like crowds.

We went to mass at 7pm.

When we got back Teresa informed me that Santafe de Antioquia will probably be too crowded tomorrow so she wants to go on Tuesday.
Teresa plans to go to Santafe mall tomorrow with her mother.

Just before going to bed Teresa informed me that the gym will be open but there won’t be any organized exercise classes.


T-shirt of the day: It’s Black Friday and I’m loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment