Sunday, October 23, 2016

Friday, October 21st, 2016

I did my usual hour and twenty minutes at the health club.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see Ouija: Origin of Evil (7.0) and Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (6.7).

Locally, I would still like to see Inferno (6.5) playing at El Tesoro at 6:15pm and Oviedo at 11am, 2pm, 5pm and 8pm and Santafe at 6:30pm.  Ouija: Origin of Evil is playing at El Tesoro at 6:35pm and Oviedo at 1:10pm, 3:50pm and 6:30pm and Santafe at 3:10pm and 5:35pm.

In the afternoon I stopped at Bancolombia but I didn’t see anyone withdraw cash from an ATM, just a piece of paper, so I went to Citibank for my withdrawal.  I stopped at a Gana store and waited in line for 10 minutes while 3 women in front of me bought their lottery tickets.  When it was my turn the clerk told me that the Claro connection wasn’t working.  She tried again 5 minutes later with the same result.  She told me to go to another location – she pointed across the street.  I didn’t understand until a man standing next to me told me in English that she wanted me to go to a standalone kiosk.  I did and he used a cell phone to add minutes to my cell phone number.

Teresa and MT went out and got their nails done.  After they came back Teresa went to Exito and bought some Fab laundry detergent.

The plan is to go to Santafe de Antioquia tomorrow if it’s sunny here in the morning.


T-shirt of the day: I want to k--- you.

No comments:

Post a Comment