Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Monday, October 10th, 2016

Today is Columbus Day back in the States.  That’s probably why I didn’t get a response today from the embassy; they are probably on holiday.
Slept well, only getting up once during the night.

Did my usual routine at the health club.  I still weigh 77 kilos.  When it was time to use the treadmill my usual machine wasn’t available.  I left after an hour and fifteen minutes.  I’m getting some good muscle definition in my shoulders.  J  Underneath my belly fat I probably have 6-pack abs; I just like Coke too much.

I checked MBE’s online website and it looks like my package from Ruben has been processed.

I wanted to go to the park to play chess but it rained on and off all afternoon.

After dinner I finished my bag of salted-in-the-shell peanuts.


T-shirt of the day: Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment