Thursday, October 13, 2016

Wednesday, October 12th, 2016

I worked out for an hour and 15 minutes.  I didn’t even try the treadmill (which was occupied by the way) because I didn’t have a lot of time today.
I left the apt at 1pm, waited 10 minutes for a bus and finally walked to the metro station.  At the San Antionio station enough people got off that I managed to get a seat.

I arrived at Dario’s store right at 2pm.  The first game I had black, I played the Sicilian Defense and I lost on time just before he mated me.  The second game I had white and we played the Giuoco Piano and he resigned as I was about to start gobbling up most of his pawns.

On the train back to Envigado I saw a young woman get on and her t-shirt read “Babe, you’re just too wild for me so I’m going to …”.  Unfortunately I didn’t catch the rest before she sat down next to me.

In Envigado I stopped at the paper store and had MT’s Medicare Cancellation form scanned to a pdf file for 1,000 pesos.

When I got back to the apt I the embassy instructions and found that the form has to be signed and I also need a copy of her passport.

I played some more games on chess.com winning 3, losing 1 and drawing 1.


T-shirt of the day: Suns out, guns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment