Friday, October 21, 2016

Thursday, October 20th, 2016

How much lost productivity is there when you have to spend so much time unsubscribing from unwanted emails?  I don’t know who gave them my email address but I’ve gotten about a dozen each day for the last couple weeks.

Teresa went with her mother to her apt and I went to the park to play chess.  I walked around the area once and then a game finished and I asked to play.  Over the next 2-3 hours I won 2 games and lost 3.  Afterwards I felt quite stiff to be standing up for the first time in hours.

On my way to Exito I saw they have reopened that street that has been closed for the last month or so.

In Exito I picked up 2 bags of milk and 2 packages of arepas and then had to stand in line for 10-15 minutes to check out.  I don’t know why that process is so slow here.

I watched my Bears lose to the Green Bay Packers 26-10 and we lost our 2nd string quarterback to a broken arm.  I got a good Slingbox connection.  The only problem was during halftime my son turned on the Al Smith dinner with Clinton and Trump and he was a little slow getting back to the game.  For some reason I was unable to get to the screen where I could change the channel myself.  I disconnected and reconnected and that didn’t help.  I sent my son an email asking him to change the channel back to the game.  In the meantime I shut down my laptop and restarted it and by the time I got my Slingbox connection back the Bears had scored a defensive touchdown and I had missed it.  :(


T-shirt of the day: I love to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment