Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Tuesday, October 4th, 2016

I left the apt about 10am, walked to $efecty where I paid the epm and Direct TV bills for October.  On the way back I saw men putting up Christmas decorations in the street.

I stopped in Exito where Teresa asked me to pick up 2-3 packages of ground beef.  I didn’t see any so I asked a young lady there who checked and reported they didn’t have any.  I stopped at the butcher counter where I picked up 2.4 kilos put into 2 packages.

I called SS and asked about cancelling MT’s Medicare Part B and was told she has to send in the paperwork – either to the US Embassy in Bogota who will forward it on to SS or directly to SS.  :(

We left the apt with Mother Teresa before 2pm and arrived at the clinic near Estacion Floresta by 2:30.  They were both taken just before 3pm.  They finished by 4:30 and I paid 150,000 pesos for Teresa’s facial injections.
We walked about 8 blocks north to the barber shop where I got a haircut; I don’t think I’ll need another one for a couple months.

We were back at the apt by 6:20.

I watched the vice-presidential debate on my Slingbox.  In the last 15 minutes or so it froze on my a few times and I had to disconnect and reconnect.


T-shirt of the day: I have mixed drinks about feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment