Sunday, October 16, 2016

Saturday, October 15th, 2016

Teresa woke me up at 8am just before she left with her mother for her doctor’s appointment.  I got up, took my shower, had a bowl of cereal and was ready with my things when she returned at 9:30.

I didn’t understand why but I understood from her and Laura’s body language that we weren’t going to Santafe today but she said we could go tomorrow until I reminded her that I have my football game tomorrow.  Then she asked if I really want to go today?  What?  She called the office in Mall Laureles but was told they couldn’t wait for us to get there – they have to leave right at 10am and it was now 9:40 so that wasn’t going to happen.
I went back to bed and surprisingly didn’t wake up until 11:30.

After tomorrow’s game, the next 3 weeks for the Bears are games on Thursday night, Monday night and a bye so we will have Sundays available for other things.

I sent the following email to RYBKA4 in Germany:
I have an old friend who lives in Hawaii, USA and I now live in Medellin, Colombia, South America.  He sent me his copy of RYBKA4.  I just received it and it only contained the case and the booklet without the DVD.  I'm guessing the person who stole it must have copied down the codes from the outside of the booklet.  In order to foil the thief, if I gave you the codes could you disable it from his being able to use it?  At least for online access?

Today when I went into Shredder it gave me the message “Fritz 9 is incompatible with this version of Windows. For more information, contact VIVA Media.”  But it seems to be working okay; I just need to figure out how to use their features.

The Colombian Peso closed at 2,920 to the Dollar.

Laura had a couple job interviews yesterday – something about making clothes, another to do with makeup and she has another one today.
5pm and we have another rain shower.

Laura went down the hill to Exito and brought back turkey sandwiches for dinner.

I played some games on chess.com; my rating is now up to about 1250 but I keep making blunders.


T-shirt of the day: Happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment