Friday, October 7, 2016

Wednesday, October 5th, 2016

Today is Teresa’s 59th birthday!

I worked out from 10am to 11:30 without using the treadmill.

After lunch I left the apt about 1:20, waited 15 minutes for a bus and then started walking.  I bought a new 10-ride ticket for the metro and today it was near cattle car conditions.  I arrived at Dario’s store 10-15 minutes late.
We played 2 games and I lost them both.  :(

Back at the apt I realized I had very little cash (in large bills anyway) so I made a trip to the ATM.  Again my debit card didn’t work on either of 2 Bancolombia machines I tried.  I stood around a couple minutes longer and I didn’t notice anyone else getting cash either.  I stepped next door and once again had no trouble at Citibank.

Back at the apt Teresa soon returned after having her hair done (colored) at a local beauty shop.  She decided she wanted us to go to Wilson’s bar for dinner tonight.  We met her mother there and soon Laura also.  Everyone had either chicken or fish and a juice.  I paid the total bill of 88,000 pesos or about $30.


T-shirt of the day: Girl chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment