Friday, October 28, 2016

Thursday, October 27th, 2016

I’ve been sleeping well lately mainly because, for some unknown reason, I’ve been able to get to sleep quickly after lying down.

At 11am Teresa sent me to the corner store to buy a couple small packages of hair rinse but they don’t sell it there.  She told me she’s not happy with the hair rinse the lady in Fedco sold her the other day.  I thought we were going to Mayorista to buy more food, but now with her hair catastrophe, I understand we’re going back to Santafe mall.

Teresa showed me a letter for the building and if I understand correctly someone from Une is going to come and for 47,000 pesos check our gas connection.  I think this might be an annual thing. 

We left the apt about 1pm for lunch in the garage restaurant.  Today the main course was beef.  And, as usual, it was too tough for me to chew so I had a second helping of salad.  I think they have the same thing every Thursday so I have to remember not to come on this day of the week.
Back at the apt Teresa said she was too hot and tired to go to Santafe now, maybe later.

I understood Laura had another job interview today – this time it was in Envigado.

I took screenshots of the US Embassy page that I click on and the result I get and emailed them back with an explanation that it doesn’t work on my laptop, my iPad, Laura’s laptop, her Samsung tablet or an internet café in Envigado.

I watched Abba: The Movie from 9-10:30 on Direct TV.  I like about half their music like Fernando, Waterloo and Mama Mia.


T-shirt of the day: Shut up and kiss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment