Sunday, June 24, 2018

Saturday, June 23, 2018


I woke up for a few seconds sometime during the night and noticed it was raining lightly.

I woke up at 5:15am and got up at 6am with Teresa.  She left the apt for the finca at 6:45.

So far it’s an overcast day.  By the time I left the apt at 8am it had cleared up a bit.

I had my usual breakfast at Carbon de Leña.  One change – they now have a western saloon style door separating the urinal from the sink area.  I took a bus to Envios Market where I picked up a package.  I took another bus to Starbucks where, because it’s a relatively cool morning, I had a hot white mocca latte. 

I easily caught a bus back to the apt.

Laura has a cold again.

The package contained a lot of photos of my kids when they were young and a few of my mother. 

The Colombian Peso closed for the week at 2,916 to the US Dollar.

Teresa came back at 7:15 and we shared an order of ribs from La Casita Parilla.  It started raining at 8pm.

Teresa invited me to go with her to the finca tomorrow but I declined because I want to see the Colombia soccer match.

At 8pm it started raining but it only lasted for about 45 minutes.

If your dictionary told the truth: Relationship (n.) The ability to put up with someone else’s bull****, usually of the opposite sex, for a very long period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment