Saturday, June 30, 2018

Friday, June 29, 2018


Last night I slept well despite getting up twice during the night.  I finally woke/got up at 7am.

Teresa left for the finca at 7:15.

I was happy to see my pension deposits have been made.  SS will come a little later – maybe as early as tomorrow.

I left the apt at 7:45, picked up a free Adn newspaper, bought a Q’Hubo newspaper, picked up a free Gente newspaper and had my usual breakfast at Carbon de Leña.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and left for the gym.  I completed all my exercises in an hour and 50 minutes.

Laura returned about 12:30 from spending time with children in the park all morning.

Laura and I had lunch at Deli Hoy.  Afterwards I asked her what she was doing and she said she was returning to the apt.  I walked over to Exito where I bought 2 large bags of granola.  Back at the apt, Laura wasn’t there.  Hmmmm!

Well, my son must be taking the Red Eye on Monday as he is scheduled to arrive in Rio Negro at 10:53am.

Among new US movie releases there isn’t anything I want to see.
Locally, I would like to see Tag (7.0) playing at Oviedo at 6:45pm and Overboard (5.6) playing at Vizcaya at 1:15 and 3:45.

I watched episode 10, season 1 of Westworld.  That’s probably the end of this season.

At 6:15 it started raining.

Laura left for the gym at 7:30.

Teresa returned at 7:45.  We ordered food from La Casita Parilla.  
Lately we must be their best customer.

At 8:30 I noticed it had stopped raining.

I ordered a step counter and safety leash from Amazon.

If your dictionary told the truth: Single (n.) A man who makes jokes about women in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment