Saturday, January 18, 2020

Friday, January 17, 2020


Last night I took half a Zopiclona with 2 Trazadone and went to bed at 10:45.  I got up once about 3am, took another half a Zopiclona and returned to bed finally waking/getting up at 7:20.

I decided to rest my wrist a little longer so I’m skipping gym today.
Among new US movie releases there isn’t anyting I want to see.  Locally, I would like to see Bombshell (6.8).

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show them left for the mall.

I stopped in Auros and made a copy of our blow dryer receipt, printed the Colombian holidays for 2020, printed a few chess notes and tried to print my January Envios Market receipt but I couldn’t remember my Yahoo password.  (My laptop usually remembers it for me.)

I went to Home Center where I picked up the repaired fan.
Their diagnostic report follows.
Causa: Mediante revision tecnica, se encuentra que el producto presenta fall en el motor ya que este se encuentra frenado debido a que presenta suciedad.
Solucion: Se realiza limpieza del motor y lubricacion del mismo se realizan pruebas y se deja el producto en normales condiciones de uso y funcionamento.
In English, google translated that to:
Cause: Through technical review, it is found that the product has a failure in the engine since it is braked because it has dirt.
Solution: The engine is cleaned and lubricated, tests are carried out and the product is left in normal conditions of use and operation.

I walked through Dollar City looking for a body scrub glove for Teresa but no luck.  I’ll try Exito some day soon.

I went to Todo Fresa where I had a café con leche while solving another set of chess puzzles.  While there I received an email from Juan Carlos suggesting that we have 2 lessons a week to make up for the 3 lessons I will miss while my brother is here.  I might miss even more if he’s in Moscow playing in a chess tournament there.

I returned to the apt at 12:30 and Teresa returned 5 minutes later.


I finished season 1 of You and started season 2.  Lots of surprises.

7,128 steps today.

Joke of the day
Scene: With a patient in my medical exam room.
Doctor: How old are your kids?
Patient: Forty-four and 39 from my wife who passed away, and from my second wife, 15 and 13.
Doctor: That’s quite a difference in age!
Patient: Well, the older ones didn’t give me any grandkids, so I made my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment