Sunday, January 5, 2020

Saturday, January 4, 2020


Last night I took a Trazadone and half a Zopiclona and went to bed at 11pm.  I got up once at 4:45 and went back to bed.  At 5:30 I was still awake so I got up and took another half Zopiclona and went back to bed finally waking/getting up just before 9am.

I left the apt at 10:15 and walked to the mall.  I got a 30mil haircut at Mr. Kutz.  At one point the barber asked me if the top looked okay.  I told him to make the wife happy cut a little more.  I realized at that point that I had forgotten my cellphone again.  I went outside Exito where I recycled a vitamin bottle then paid the Direct TV bill at Baloto.  I printed some chess notes at Auros then went inside Exito and bought a bottle of suave Mexican salsa and 3 bars of Dove body soap.  I went to Habia Una Vez where I had a café con leche and looked over my chess notes.  I returned to the apt about noon.

Teresa studied my hair and asked herself if I got a haircut.  It went from no to yes to no.  She couldn’t even tell I had just gotten one.  She asked me when I’m going to get a haircut and I replied “today”.

I sent an email to Patrick of Patrick’s Irish Pub asking for a reservation for 2 to the Superbowl on Sunday, February 2nd.

I left the apt at 2:15 and walked to Parva where I had a café con leche and solved another set of chess puzzles, returning to the apt at 5:30.

Teresa informed me that tomorrow she’s going to take MT to some special religious ceremony in La Ceja.  It being far away I’ll be on my own for lunch so my plan is to see Richard Jewell (7.7) at 12:30 in Viva Envigado and afterward I’ll have lunch in Go Wings.

Just before bed I read some from my Nook (with the light turned off) while the Patriots Titans game was on.  I only glanced at it occasionally so as not to disrupt my melatonin production too much.  I was happy to see the Patriots lose so I know I won’t have to see them play in the Superbowl again this year.

7,362 steps today.

Joke of the day
A young ventriloquist is touring Norway and puts on a show in a small fishing town.
With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes.
Suddenly, a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting:
"I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes.  What makes you think you can stereotype Norwegian blonde women that way?  What does the color of a woman's hair have to do with her worth as a human being?  It's men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as people.  Its people like you that make others think that all blondes are dumb.  You and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes but women in general, pathetically all in the name of humor!" 
The embarrassed ventriloquist began to apologize, but the blonde interrupts him, yelling: "You stay out of this.  I'm talking to that little asshole on your lap!" 

1 comment:

  1. Thanx Terry . . . You've come up today with yet another heretofore unheard (by me) joke. Good one!

    Cheers!
    ==

    ReplyDelete