Friday, January 10, 2020

Thursday, January 9, 2020


Last night I took half a Zopiclona with a Trazadone and went to bed at 10:45.  I got up three times during the night and I had difficulty getting back asleep so I got up at 4am and took the other half Zopiclona and quickly fell back asleep waking/getting up just before 8am.

I placed an order with GNC for vitamins and nutritional supplements.  I hope they arrive before January 29th so my brother won’t be inconvenced having to make a stop at the post office with me.

Teresa left the apt at 11am to get her cancer medication in Sabaneta and I left a few minutes later.

At the mall I had a few chess pages printed (and their new charge is 150 pesos per page).  I went into Cine Colombia and bought 2 preferred seats to Parasite (8.6) for 11,500 each.  I made an ATM withdrawal and checked out the 1” binders in Dollar Store.  I returned to Cine Colombia and solved a few chess puzzles until Glenn arrived just after noon.  He bought a hot dog and I had my Platinum bucket filled with salted popcorn.  We went into the theater and were a little surprised by how many people were there – most sitting in the preferred section.  The movie was almost entirely in Korean so we had to depend on the Spanish subtitles to understand what was going on.  The movie was interesting but it was a little tiring having to keep an eye on the subtitles in addition to following what was on the screen.

Afterward we went to Crepes & Waffles for a bite to eat.  We went downstairs to Todo Fresa for coffee.  One thing I learned is that I may not be taking a large enough dose of Trazadone.  He takes 2 150mg tablets and I’ve only been taking 1 50mg tablet.    He left about 4pm and I left about 5pm.  I bought another small plate in Home Center for 8,900 pesos and walked back to the apt.  I dropped off a few things then went nextdoor to Exito where I picked up a bag of apples and a bag of milk.

The portero stopped by and dropped off our Une bill.

With my brother’s help (nudging) I found the receipts for the Würden fans and their guarantee is for 2 years.

We watched the first episode of Jane the Virgin on Netflix.  She says she wants to see more episodes but I’m not convinced.

7,736 steps today.

Joke of the day
While shopping in a food store, two nuns happened to pass by the beer, wine, and liquor section.
One asked the other if she would like a beer.
The second nun answered that, indeed, it would be very nice to have one, but that she would feel uncomfortable purchasing it.
The first nun replied that she would handle it without a problem.
She picked up a six-pack and took it to the cashier.
The cashier was surprised, so the nun said, “This is for washing our hair.”
Without blinking an eye, the cashier reached under the counter and put a package of pretzel sticks in the bag with the beer.
“The curlers are on me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment