Saturday, January 25, 2020

Friday, January 24, 2020


Last night I took a whole Zopiclona and and went to bed at 10:45.  I woke up once about 5am, just catnapped after that finally getting up at 6am.

After breakfast I went back to bed and rested from 8am to 9:45 then watched the first hour of the Today show.

I kept waiting for Teresa to suggest we go downstairs to reorganize our storage area in the garage.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see The Last Full Measure (6.1).  Locally, I would like to see 1917 (8.6) playing tomorrow at 3:45.

After lunch she requested we wait 30 minutes, I guess to let our lunch settle.

Teresa talked to someone then informed me that she’s going to the finca on Sunday instead of Saturday.

We took a nap from 2:30 to 3:30.

Finally, about 4pm we went downstairs and spent an hour taking most everything out of the storage area and replacing it.  What takes up a lot of space are the empty boxes that she wants to keep for our next apt move.

After, I took another shower, changed into my jeans and walked to a nearby pharmacy where I bought a small container for a urine sample for less than 1 mil.  I stopped at the copy center to print out the papers to request a ballot for this year’s election.  I had a café con leche sitting outside Parva for about an hour then returned to the apt.

I measured the table and tomorrow we’re going to Mayorca to compare sizes.

I finished season 1 of Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan.

I finally finished watching Coco.  I started this animated film a couple months ago.  I only saw the first 30 minutes and every time after that when I inserted the DVD into the drive of my laptop it wouldn’t recognize it.  Today I tried for the last time and it finally worked so I finished it watching it.

4,368 steps today.

Joke of the day
I went to Bank of America to deposit a check, and they asked me for ID.  I said, “Are you telling me other people are trying to put money into my account and you’re telling them no?”

No comments:

Post a Comment