Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Tuesday, December 31, 2019


Last night I took half a Zopiclona, went to bed at 10:45, got up 2-3 times during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:40.

We left the apt at 9:15 and took a taxi to Pricesmart.  We picked up 2 turkey breasts, a bag of whole almonds, a bag of apples, a bag of carrots, and a head of lettuce.  Traffic was great both ways and we were back at the apt by 10:15.

We took a little nap for about an hour.

It’s a nice cool day today, only 78 degrees at 1pm.

We had a little rain and now at 2pm the temp is down to 75 degrees.
I left the apt at 2:30 and walked to the mall in a very light rain.  I had some chess notes printed then in Exito I bought a bottle of liquid hand soap and a bottle of Pam spray.  I stopped in Todo Fresa and had a cafĂ© con leche while solving 16 chess puzzles, although one eluded me.

I returned to the apt at 5pm, again in a light rain.

With Laura’s recommendation, we started watching Virgin River on Netflix.

Not sure when the fireworks (firecrackers?) started, 8pm, 9pm, certainly by 10pm.

At 11pm I took half a Zopiclona, closed all the windows, turned on the fan in the bedroom and went to bed.

6,248 steps today.

Joke of the day
Once upon a time, there were two canaries in a cage. Naturally, one was male and the other female. After many months, the male decided to meet the female.
So he scooted over to her side of the cage and said, "Since we're in this together, why don't I move over to your side of the cage!" 
The female canary replied, "No, thanks!!" 
So he went back to his side but found he could stay there no longer. Once again, he moved to her side of the cage. This time he asked, 
"I am sorry I was too forward the first time. Why don't we get to know each other first?" 
To which she replied again, "No, thanks!" 
Resigning himself to return to his side of the cage, he languished about for a bit then made one final effort. He went halfway across the cage and stated, 
"Well, could we at least talk?" 
This time she replied, "Oh, I am so sorry I have been so mean. You see I just learned I have a canarial disease called, "Chirpies" and I hear it is untweetable." 

No comments:

Post a Comment