Sunday, January 26, 2020

Saturday, January 25, 2020


Last night I took a Zopiclona with 3 Trazadona, went to bed at 10:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night and Teresa woke me at 6:30.  I collected a urine sample, took my shower, dressed and we left the apt just after 7am.

We arrived at Cedimed on Calle 7 just before 7:30.  They took my urine sample and 3 tubes of blood for a variety of tests.  All this cost about 180mil but at least Teresa won’t have to call Nueve eps to see if they will cover all the tests or have to go to make an appointment for me.  I paid cash but I understand I could have paid with my debit card.

We went downstairs and outside to the Il Capuccino café where we had a snack with coffee.  I went across the street to make a withdrawal but the ATM seemed to be out of order.

We walked to Envios Market where I picked up my supplements from GNC for 10mil.

We took a bus to Mayorca arriving at 9:30, 30 minutes before the stores open.

At 10am we entered Puro Cuero and I measured the height of the table and chairs.  The measurement was the same as ours but there are still differences in detail, what we ordered is more finished than what was delivered.  I showed the salesrep a photo and she gave me their business card and asked me to send a photo via Whatsapp to the cellphone number on the card.

We had coffee and chocolate chip cookies at the De Lolita café for 13,200 (about $4).

Teresa did some shopping, bought a couple gym tops at Nike and we finally left about 1pm and took a taxi back to the apt.

Teresa tried calling Go Wings to order chicken wings then informed me they changed their phone number so she called Frisby instead.
One of the readers of my blog pointed me to Swanson Premium Brand full spectrum Calendula Flower (Marigold) 60 capsules.  I placed an order right away.  Right now I don’t know if it was the marigold flower that helped my back or the NSAID that was unlisted in the product but I guess I’ll soon find out.

I left the apt just before 3pm and walked to the mall.  At Cine Colombia I soon received a text from Glenn that James was tied up in San Antonio station and I should just buy 2 tickets.  I bought 2 seats for the platinum theater for 22,800 each.

Glenn showed up at 3:30, had a hot dog while waiting and had my platinum bucket filled with salted popcorn.

The seats were front row but they weren’t as umcomfortable as you might imagine because the chairs recline.  I enjoyed 1917 (8.6) quite a lot, best movie I’ve seen this year (so far).

After the movie we went downstairs to Todo Fresa where he had a chocolate latte and I had a mango juice.  We finally left at 7pm and I stopped at Exito to pick up milk on the way back to the apt.  

Teresa wasn’t there and I called her after I changed clothes and she invited me to go for pizza.  I was still feeling pretty full from the popcorn and I didn’t want to change clothes again so I declined.

Teresa returned about 9pm.

10,344 steps today.

Joke of the day
A park ranger was warning some hikers about bears.  “Brown bears are usually harmless,” he says.  “They avoid contact with humans, so we suggest you attach small bells to your backpacks to give the bears time to get out of your way.  However, grizzly bears are extremely dangerous.  If you see any grizzly droppings, leave the area immediately.”
“How do we know whether they’re grizzly-bear droppings?” asked a hiker.
“Easy,” replied the ranger.  “They’re full of small bells.”

No comments:

Post a Comment