Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Monday, January 27, 2020


Last night I took a Zopiclona with 3 Trazadona, went to bed at 11pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

At 7:45 the local news reported the helicopter crash and the death of Kobe Bryant.

Also, according to the TV news, it appears today is the day that children return to school.  Also, from the Gente newspaper I picked up Saturday, the mayor of Envigado is trying a new antidrug pilot program where the schools will have drug sniffing drugs at the cost of 306 million pesos annually.

At 9:30 I left for the gym.  I noticed the notebook I left in my mailbox for Juan Castro was still there.  On the way I realized I was wearing the wrong gym shoes.  I was surprised to run into Charles Turner working out at our gym.  He said he has a Black membership and works out in different locations with friends.  We agreed to keep each other up to date on where we will watch the Superbowl next Sunday.  Marcos was also there and we chatted a bit.  I completed all my exercises in an hour and 15 minutes.  Today I did increase my treadmill speed from 6.4 to 6.5.

Back at the apt Teresa was still there and explained she will go to the gym tonight for a class with her girlfriends.  I picked up my memory drive and some scotch tape and returned to the guardhouse.  I taped the memory drive to the cover of the notebook and returned it to my mailbox slot.  When I returned to the apt Teresa asked me to get her a bag of Fab from Exito so I made a quick trip there.  When I returned she told me she wanted an avocado from the guy selling them in the street.  I bought a green one for 5mil.  When I returned to the apt Teresa told me she wanted a black one so I had to go back and exchange it.

After lunch I had planned to go to the nutritional store in downtown Envigado but Teresa asked me to stick around to help with something in the guest bedroom.

Later she took a nap.

I finished the 2nd season of Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime but all the other series I thought might be interested were either “not available in your region” or you had to pay extra for.  I watched an episode of You and Jane the Virgin on Netflix.

At 7pm, Teresa left to go to the gym for a class, she never got around to me helping with whatever she wanted in the bedroom.

Teresa returned just after 8pm.

4,701 steps today.

Joke of the day
After his exam, the doctor said to the elderly man, “You appear to be in good health. Do you have any medical concerns you would like to ask me about?”
“In fact, I do,” said the old man. “After I make love to my wife the first time I am usually hot and sweaty, and then after we make love the second time, I am usually cold and chilly.”
After examining his elderly wife, the doctor said, “Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?” The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns.
The doctor then said to her, “Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually hot and sweaty after making love with you the first time, and then cold and chilly after the second time. Do you know why?”
“Oh that crazy old fart…” she replied.
“That’s because the first time is usually in August, and the second time is in January!”

No comments:

Post a Comment