Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Tuesday, January 7, 2020


Last night I took half a Zopiclona with a Trazadone and went to bed at 10:30.  I was awakened at 5am by the alarm I had set for Teresa. 
I got up at 6am and took another half a Zopiclona but still coiuldn’t fall back asleep so I got up at 6:30.

Teresa had already left for her 6:20am doctor’s appointment.

I left the apt at 8am and walked to the mall.  I printed a few pages of chess notes and our airline reservations for Santa Marta.  I had just ordered my usual breakfast at Habia Una Vez when Teresa called.  She said she was done and was on her way in a taxi.  She joined me for breakfast then she went shopping.  I made an ATM withdrawal and paid our Claro bills in cash.  We met up again for more shopping and she eventually found a couple dresses on sale.  

We had lunch at Crepes & Waffles upstairs then returned to the apt.

Teresa was talking on the phone to someone and I put a small plate in her pajama bottoms but I missed her panties and it slid all the way down and hit the floor.  She showed me a chip in the corner of the plate so now I have to buy her a new one.  She was not pleased.

I finished watching the Netflix series Unbelievable (8.5) which I enjoyed very much.

Just before going to bed Teresa turned on the fan and informed me that it doesn’t work.  That’s the 2nd time its gone bad.  I remember hearing that it had a bad fuse before so I’ll have to find out how to get one of those.

7,210 steps today.

Joke of the day
Paul got a part-time job at the Post Office.  He was thrilled, because he had been looking for employment for quite a while, without any luck.
It wasn’t long before his first day arrived, and he headed to the Post Office brimming with confidence.
The first assignment his supervisor gave him was the job of sorting the mail.
Paul separated the letters so fast that his motions were literally a blur.
His supervisor didn’t understand how he was capable of working so fast but didn’t question it.
The supervisor approached Paul at the end of his first day.
"I just want you to know," the supervisor said, "that I'm very pleased with the job you did today. You're one of the fastest workers we've ever had."
"Thank you, Sir," said Paul, beaming, "and tomorrow I'll try to do even better."
"Better?" the supervisor asked with astonishment. "How can you possibly do any better than you did today?"
Paul replied, "Tomorrow I'm going to read the addresses."

No comments:

Post a Comment