Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Monday, January 13, 2020


Last night I took half a Zopiclona with 2 Trazadone and went to bed at 10:45.  I woke up at 12:45 and again at 2:45 when I took another half a Zopiclona.  I finally woke/got up at 7:15.

I left the apt at 9:20 and walked to the gym.  The manager had to come out and show me that I have to enter a userid AND a password to open the turnstile.  I completed all my exercises in an hour and 20 minutes.

I talked to Teresa about wanting an English-speaking general practitioner that I can go to then I made a first appointment for next Monday at noon.

About 4pm I left the apt and while waiting to cross the street by the Esso gas station I saw 2 beautiful Macaws fly overhead.

I had some chess notes printed at the copy center next to Aymara then went to Parva for coffee.  I solved another set of 16 chess puzzles and read some news on my cellphone.  I bought a campo loaf of bread and returned to the apt just before 6pm.

I watched some of the college national football championship.

8,317 steps today.

Joke of the day
Ben went on safari with his wife and mother-in-law.
One evening, while still deep in the jungle, the Mrs. awoke to find her mother gone.
Rushing to her husband, she insisted on them both trying to find her mother.
Ben picked up his rifle, took a swig of whiskey, and started to look for her. In a clearing not far from the camp, they came upon a chilling sight: the mother-in-law was backed up against a thick, impenetrable bush, and a large male lion stood facing her.
The wife said, "What are we going to do?"
"Nothing," said Ben, "The lion got himself into this mess, let him get himself out of it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment