Monday, January 13, 2020

Sunday, January 12, 2020


Last night I took half a Zopiclona with 2 Trazadone and went to bed at 10:45.  I woke up at 6am and got up and took my usual tablets of marygold flower and Omega 3.

I see the Titans beat the Ravens, so much for my prediction of the Saints (who lost last week) vs the Ravens in the Superbowl.

I left the apt at 7:45 and walked up to Avenida Poblado.  After about a 10 minute wait a Sabaneta bus came roaring past me but didn’t stop, probably because he was in the inside lane and there was a car between him and me.  At 8:10 I gave up on getting a bus and quickly caught a taxi.  Initially, I just told the driver Calle 7, Parque Lleras.  Driving down Avenida Poblado he passed Calle 7 and I called him on that.  He went up Calle 10 and I had to quickly look up the address of the café then tell him to turn right at Carrera 36 and continue to the café.  I was a little ticked off that he didn’t follow my directions still I arrived about 8:20 as traffic was light.

Glenn and James were already there enjoying their drinks.  Today I tried their French toast which was quite different (crunchy) but enjoyable.

About 10am we left the restaurant and a gringo yelled at us for hogging the table for such a long time while there was a line.  It wasn’t until the last couple minutes that I noticed someone waiting for a table.  I should have said, “Welcome to Colombia”.

We moved to Pergamino Café where we had another coffee and chatted for awhile.

We finally left at 11:30 and I got out, as usual, at the stoplight by McDonald’s and I was back at the apt just before noon.

We had leftover ribs for lunch, yum!

We left the apt at 3:15 and took a taxi to Euro in Mayorista.  We collected all our groceries over the next 2 hours.  When we approached the guardhouse the guard came out and gave Teresa a makeshift envelope.  Inside was another 90mil for our parking spot.

A few days ago Glenn challenged me to a game of Words with Friends which I accepted for winner takes all of 10mil.  I was about 10 points behind him near the end when suddenly he played MOSQUE for 111 points.  That was the killer.

I watched some NFL playoff football in the afternoon and evening.
6,161 steps today.

Joke of the day
When a man first noticed that his penis was growing longer, he was delighted.  But several weeks and several inches later, he became concerned and went to see a urologist.
While his wife waited outside, the physician examined him and explained that, though rare, his condition could be corrected by minor surgery.
The patient's wife anxiously rushed up to the doctor after the examination and was told of the diagnosis and the need for surgery.
"How long will he be on crutches?" she asked.
"Crutches???" the doctor asked.
"Well, yes," the woman said, "You are going to lengthen his legs, aren't you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment