Saturday, June 27, 2015

Friday, June 26th, 2015



I slept well despite getting up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

After my shower I counted 5 new bites because I wore shorts yesterday.
I only have 5 more sleeping pills left and I don’t expect to be in Envigado again until Tuesday so that’s 8 I will be needing until then.   Obviously I’ll be taking only one most nights.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see Escobar: Paradise Lost (6.6) and Big Game (5.7).  Locally, I would like to see Jurassic World (7.5) and Terminator Genisys (7.8).

For the last few weeks there’s been a wasp nest outside and this morning we found where they are building another one.  Teresa took a small plastic tub filled it with Fab and water and threw it on their nest.  I took the can of cockroach and spider spray and got one that was resting on the ceiling.
Again Teresa spent some time on the phone trying to get me a prostate exam.

After specifically asking, my ex finally replied that they (Mortgage Services) did receive my fax.

I watched Point and Shoot (6.8) on US Netflix.

At 10:30 I was showing Teresa that I only had 5 sleeping pills left for the next 4 nights and she took one and swallowed it.  That wasn’t the point I was trying to make.  She told me I could buy more when we are out on Sunday.

I took 2 sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Life is better here.

No comments:

Post a Comment