Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Monday, June 22nd, 2015



I slept pretty well, only getting up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 9am.

Teresa and I took a nap from 3:15 to 4:30.

Natalia called and I understand I’m back in the nueva eps computer system.
My ex told me she deposited the $20 and I verified by logging into my account online.

I watched The Girl on the Train (4.3).  It wasn’t connected at all to the same titled book I read some months ago.  I thought it was better (6 stars) than the IMDB reviewer’s 4 stars as I didn’t have any trouble keeping the 3 parallel stories separate.

Colombia is playing the US for the American’s Cup in Women’s Soccer.  I thought the game was starting at 9pm but when I checked again it started at 7pm so I missed the first half tied at 0-0.  The US ended up winning 2-0.
I watched The Interview (6.7) on Netflix, took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment