Friday, June 12, 2015

Thursday, June 11th, 2015



I slept pretty well, getting up twice during the night, with the exception of between the hours of 4 and 6am, finally getting up at 8:30.

I checked the B&N duplicate charges and one has changed from “PENDING” and the other one hasn’t.

I had a little Fitness cereal for breakfast and I told Teresa not to make lunch for me today: no rice, no soup, and no meat.  I don’t want to chance having gas pains again until I have some remedying medicine.

For lunch, Teresa made me a large plate of sliced papaya and apples.  I didn’t have any stomach pains afterwards.

We watched The Cabin in the Woods (7.0).  It was a horror movie but I liked that it was quite different from others of its genre.

For dinner I had a ham sandwich so we’ll see if I have any more stomach pains.

I took my prostate pill at 9:30, my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed at 11:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment