Saturday, June 20, 2015

Friday, June 19th, 2015



I slept well despite getting up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 9:15.

When I got up we had running water again.

For some reason Teresa called and rescheduled today’s vein appointment to July 3rd at 3pm.

From today’s US movie releases there isn’t anything I want to see.  Locally, I would like to see Jurassic World playing in El Tesoro and Ovideo.

I took a nap from 1:30 to 3:00 but I didn’t really sleep.

I hope weeks ago I mentioned that the vision in my right eye isn’t as clear as it should be.  Because my appointment is still about 10 days away I’ve been having some headaches – pain behind my eye.  But I also have some pain in one or more teeth on my right side in the back.  I wonder if that might also be contributing to my headaches.  I had Teresa call Dr. Rendon and I have an appointment for Tuesday at 4:30.

Teresa has exchanged emails with Natalia over the last couple days.  During lunch Natalia called and afterwards Teresa told me they still haven’t solved the problem of why I’m not in the Nueva eps computer system.  Teresa told me maybe we need to go to a different eps office.

We took a nap from 4 to 5:15.

I received an email from my ex asking for my bank’s routing number.  Sigh!  After my usual reply she countered with the fact that her bank (Chase) has agreed to wire the $20 without any additional charge.
I told her that, because she’s giving me more work to do (obtaining my routing number) I want a $50 deposit into my checking account.  And I made it clear that it’s a partial reimbursement of the $176 I spent having a lawyer obtain apostilles of the short-sale documents.

We finished watching Nightcrawler (7.9), although I watched it mostly alone because she didn’t remember it from 4 nights ago.

I pushed my ex to make a decision and she finally decided to do it my way for $20.  She agreed that if she has any problem she’s to give me their name and telephone number.

I watched The Butler although I think I saw it before – probably last year in a movie theatre.

I took my prostate pill at 9pm, my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment