Thursday, June 11, 2015

Wednesday, June 10th, 2015



I slept well, only getting up once at 6am, finally waking/getting up at 8:30.
I called USAA but after being on hold for 40 minutes all I learned is they had no record of an attempted B&N payment.

I called Barnes & Noble, gave them my credit card information again and they waited online while I was sure my book was available on my Nook.

When I checked my USAA account I saw they had charged me twice.  I called B&N again and they said the first charge is a pre-charge and it should disappear within 3-5 business days.  Sigh!  Always something.  So I have to wait as long as next Wednesday for my 2nd charge to disappear.

We gave each of the terriers 2 dog biscuits and I understand Laura will go to Caldas later today to buy some small bags of dog food.

It’s noon and the muchacho didn’t show up to fix the roof.

I put up a clothesline under the roof eaves so Teresa can hang clothes to dry on rainy days.

Right after I finished lunch I started feeling gas pains again, only not as bad as yesterday.

Laura left at 2:45.

My gas pains finally went away about 5pm but I still felt bloated.

Laura came back at 6:30 with 2 small bags of dog food.

Teresa gave me a mixture to drink which reminded me of baking soda & water but she served it to me hot.

I took my prostate medicine at 9:30, my sleeping pill at 10:45 and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment