Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Monday, June 8th, 2015



I slept well last night despite getting up twice during the night, finally walking/getting up at 9am.

This morning Teresa made her first attempt to make omelettes.  She only made it with 2 eggs but it broke when she tried to turn it, probably because it contained too many ingredients.  It tasted pretty good though and I understand Laura really enjoyed hers.

My right eye is beginning to feel a little itchy so I’m pretty sure it’s an eye infection.  Today’s a holiday so tomorrow we’ll try to make an appointment with the Ophthalmologist.

We were down to 4mil on my cell phone so Teresa called Walter and he added 20mil to my cell phone.

We watched The Butterfly Effect (7.7) and then we started watching The Cabin in the Woods (7.0).

I took my prostate pill at 10pm, my sleeping pill at 11pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment