Thursday, June 4, 2015

Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015



Last night, at 10pm I realized I hadn’t taken my prostate pill for the night.  After that I asked Teresa if Laura made the exercise cycle payment for June and we found out for some reason they only charged her 96mil instead of the usual 100mil.  That led to me bringing out the bankers box and going through all of our receipts.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

I fell asleep quickly and didn’t wake/get up until Laura was leaving at 5:15.  After a trip to the bathroom and trying unsuccessfully to get back to sleep, at 6am I told Teresa I was getting up and she asked me to get her up at 7am.
At 6:15, as I came out of the shower, Teresa was already up.  

Teresa told me it’s now summer and there shouldn’t be as much rain as there had been lately.

At 6:50am Teresa informs me she didn’t sleep well so she wants to go back to bed and go to Merkepaisa tomorrow.  Sigh!

I went back to bed, got up at 7:30, took 2 more sleeping pills, went back to bed and slept until 11:30.

When I got up Laura was already back from school and I seemed to be vaguely aware of her returning while I was sleeping.

I submitted a review to Trip Advisor for the Envigado restaurant Carbón de Leña.  That’s the 4th review I’ve submitted; maybe I didn’t mention all the others.

Teresa and I finished Mission of the Shark (6.4) and then watched Must Love Dogs (5.9) and Maverick (7.0).

I took my prostate medicine at 10pm, my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Life is like a washing machine, it twists and turns and knocks us around but in the end we come out cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment