Friday, June 19, 2015

Thursday, June 18th, 2015



I slept pretty well despite getting up twice during the night and having to get up at 7:30am.

Well, it’s 9am and we still have water.

Because we got up so early, after breakfast we took a nap from 9:40 to 11:45.  When I got up there was no running water.

As readers will recall, I spent something like $176 with a lawyer getting short sale documents apostilled for my ex-wife.  (I was anticipating getting $1500 back from the lawyer after the sale completed.)  That turned out to be a waste of time and money.  Now she wants me to fax her authorization to talk to the mortgage company.  In order to recoup a little of the cash I spent (and to see how far she will go to do something for me) I told her she needs to deposit $20 into my Citibank checking account first.  She wanted to transfer it into my Paypal account but I seldom use Paypal and I didn’t want to make it too easy for her so I told her no.  After about 2 weeks back and forth, she told me she went into the bank location I asked her to use and they told her it would cost $34 to wire me $20 and/or she would need to open an account with them.  I told her I never asked her to wire me the money I asked her to deposit it into my checking account.  I called Citibank and all she needs is $20 cash, my checking account number and her driver’s license.  She had told me she promises to give me the money but I think she’ll respond a little faster if I get the money first.   Sigh!

I watched Fed Up (7.1) on US Netflix, a movie every American, especially if they are parents, should see.

I like a series I found called Air Catastrophies but now it seems they show the same dozen or so episodes over and over again.

There is still no running water.  Teresa called Guillermo and I understood it should be available again tomorrow morning.  Something about he’s fixing the water storage tank.

I took my prostate medicine at 9:30, my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment