Monday, June 1, 2015

Sunday, May 31st, 2015



I slept fitfully mainly because Teresa was sniffling during the night.  Not surprisingly, when we got up at 9am, she informed me she didn’t sleep well so we are not going to mass in Envigado this morning.  But tomorrow, being the first of the month when my medical insurance is due, we have to go to Envigado.

Teresa was watching a Rolling Stones concert on TV and she couldn’t believe it when I told her Mick Jagger is 70 years old.  I googled his age and he will be 72 in July.

Teresa said she felt cold so before she took her shower she wanted to warm up.  It’s a sunny day today so we took a walk up the path just short of the neighbor’s house.  All 4 dogs went with us with Peluche, the brave one, leading the way.

Teresa watched a mass on TV from 11:30 to 12:15.

I watched more episodes of The Walking Dead on Netflix.  

We started watching Mission of the Shark (6.4) but Teresa couldn’t keep her eyes open so we stopped and she took a nap.

I finished Season 4 of The Walking Dead; now I’ll probably have to wait 6-12 months for Netflix to offer seasons 5 & 6.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment